Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Why does hair style better right after washing?

I have noticed that when I wash my hair and then blow dry it and straighten it, my hair looks real good. But for everyday use to save time I wash my hair at night and blow dry it. But when I wake up and straighten it, my hair does not look as good as it does when i straighten it right after washing it. WHY?? can someone tell me why this happens, and also i don't have time to wash my hair in the mornings, so what can I do so my hair will look better when i fix it in the mornings?



Why does hair style better right after washing?

It looks better after blow drying because the heat adds shine and malleability to it. There's not much to do to get that 'just washed' look short of just washing it. Try a very light leave in conditioner (professional, not over the counter) to give it a little added shine. Or you can always try a shine spray, but they can sometimes leave hair a little oily.

No comments:

Post a Comment