Saturday, July 25, 2009

Hair style for shoulder-length hair????

i have shoulderish lenght hair and its always bugging me because it looks awful in a ponytail or bun and i never leave my hair down. since it has layers it doesn't fit into braids and it looks retarded in pigtails...



does anybody have any hairstyles for me??



please help



Hair style for shoulder-length hair????

women look best with their hair down. blowry it upside down using a round brush and combing it through. use some styling gel first like one that straigtens hair and locks in style. then get a straightener to calm down your hair and perfect the look. if u have straight hair already a cute style is clipping up the front with two bobby pins (that are crossed on top of eachother to keep them in). or blowdry your hair and then do this style. i personally leave some hair in the front when i clip up my hair. does that make sense?



Hair style for shoulder-length hair????

Get side swept bangs.



It seems to me that you have the same type of hair as me, the same length and same problem(don't look in buns, ponytail etc), I went to nyc a couple of days ago(I live in Maine) to visit my grandma and I got my hair done and got side swept bangs, now I straighten it and leave it down, it looks great, especially with my side swept bangs.



Hair style for shoulder-length hair????

I would suggest going short if what you already have is bugging you.



Hair style for shoulder-length hair????

wear headbands and the scarf type headbands. wear hair clips and little hairbows, they have some of those at hot topic. its stylish and looks cute at the same time!

No comments:

Post a Comment