Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Suggestions for ways i can wear my ridiculously complicated hair.?

Hello everybody! I can imagine this being quite an awkward question to answer without visual aids but please try your best!



My hair, when left naturally to dry is horrible. It is quite thin, very wavy (borderline curly) and a bit frizzy. Since i have a very narrow face, straightening my hair doesn't look very nice, as since my hair is thin - it sits directly on either side of my face - making my face appear longer and narrower! Also, my ears stick out which means I can't wear my hair up (which i desperately want to do) - even if i leave bits of hair out to cover my ears - it doesn't work because my hair is thin, my ears poke through it!



If anybody knows any good hair styling sites (where there are step-by-step instructions) Or if you have any advice, PLEASE HELP - I am so sick of my hair!!



Thank you in advance.



Suggestions for ways i can wear my ridiculously complicated hair.?

after you gat out of the shower, braid a couple braids in you hair and sleep in them. the next morning, if your hair is dry, take the braids out. don't brush them, just run your fingers through to make it look more natural. its not frizzy, but its not straight. its a curly-wave type thing. and,its so easy!



Suggestions for ways i can wear my ridiculously complicated hair.?

Maybe try using hot rollers? Or use the velcro rollers. Put the rollers in while your hair is damp, or dry. And use a hair dryer on it. It'll add some volume to your hair and tone down the frizzy hairs.

No comments:

Post a Comment