Monday, July 27, 2009

Any ideas for a sleek prom hair style?

I have been looking everywhere for a hairstyle for prom! My hair doesn't curl well so I'm looking for a sleek style....or if you have any ideas for ways to keep curls in fine straight hair let me know! If anyone has any websites or anything that would help me I would be very thankful!



Any ideas for a sleek prom hair style?

well for my senior ball instead of doing the curls, i'm gonna do a sleek french twist, its classy, and so sophisticated, kind of like an audery hepburn meets 2007!!!!!!



Any ideas for a sleek prom hair style?

go get some prom magazines like teen prom, seventeen prom, and cosmogirl prom, they have tons of hair styles for all types of hair



Any ideas for a sleek prom hair style?

Brittany Spears seems to be trying to start a new hair style trend so you might consider trying her new look... rehab is optional...



Any ideas for a sleek prom hair style?

Nothing sleeker than a bald head!

No comments:

Post a Comment