Tuesday, October 6, 2009

What is a good short hair style?

i have really short hair but i am trying to grow it out so its at that stage where its not really short but...you know cant do anything with it.can someone help me with a good hair style because my hair just looks bad? thanks!



What is a good short hair style?

As long as it's layered and has some volume, a wispy cut could work.



What is a good short hair style?

look up pics of sienna miller! her hair is so cute, like in Factory Girl.



the classic Edie Sedgwick or Twiggy is my favorite.



What is a good short hair style?

I like a hard angled bob where the hair is really short in the back and long to your collar bone in the front. Why don't you just gel it and make your hair funky until it reaches that point. I know when I get frustrated with my hair - nothing looks right but if you go to the salon now, they will just make it very short again.



What is a good short hair style?

i suggest that u get ur hair layerd and some side bangs. o use this stuff called bedhead. its relly awesome it gives u a edgy/punk look i use it and my hair is a little passed my shoulders.



u should get this bedhead



http://cdn.overstock.com/images/products...



What is a good short hair style?

http://hairstyles2008.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment