Tuesday, October 6, 2009

I am trying to figuer out a cool hair style, but i have hair that is past my sholders i need to know

I am a guy trying to go for Punkish-Futuristic look, but i have like way faded out jet black hair that is turing a brownish color, So i think it would be kinda hard to dye it. If anybody can think of a cool style and know any links.



I am trying to figuer out a cool hair style, but i have hair that is past my sholders i need to know somestyle

I think you should go for a more of a surfur kind of hairstyle which I think is really cool.



Take a look at this link here:



http://mensfashion.about.com/od/goomingh...



I am trying to figuer out a cool hair style, but i have hair that is past my sholders i need to know somestyle

if u dont wanna cut it and if ur down do a mohawk!!!! that will be bad A55!!! do it! and dye it jet black again!!

No comments:

Post a Comment