Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Hair style for a night out??

I'm in college and I have some friends coming into town tomorrow night. We're going out for a fun night and I want to look super cute. I'm looking for a cute hairstyle that I may be able to do (I'm terrible at doing hair) I have longish brown hair about 3 inches past my shoulders. It's naturally curly but I prefere to do it straight. Any ideas or advice!!?



Thanks!! :)



Hair style for a night out??

up dos are always cute. something simple so you wont have to work so hard. try to find a cute clip or barette that goes with your outfit



Hair style for a night out??

Mohawk. Mohawk. Mohawk. Did I mention the Mohawk?



Hair style for a night out??

Try French Braiding your hair, it will make it cute and wavy! I have the same kind of hair you do. It looks good on me, you should try it. And if you don't like it, then put it in a high pony tail! It makes your pony tail look very cute with the waves in it.



Hair style for a night out??

I used to twist mine and then clip it up leaving some curls hang over the top. Kinda like a very small pony tail but with lots of curl! It worked very well for a night of partying!!



Hair style for a night out??

Big Wavy Curls



Hair style for a night out??

Simply straighten your hair with a straightener. Then use glossing spray to make it look nice and shiny. The best glossing spray is by Frederic Fekkai. You can get that at Sephora. Or if you want to keep your money in your wallet, then go to Target or Walmart and get glossing spray from Garnier Fructis.

No comments:

Post a Comment