Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Hair style.?

My hair is long and reddish brown. I have long side sweep bangs that are almost down to my chin. The look fine and i was thinking of just blending them in to my layers.



Should i just re cut my bangs or should I blend them?



Also should I dye my hair darker Brown?



Hair style.?

Let them blend with your other hair and yeah during winter it's also nice to go darker. Keep some reddish in it though red is nice looking.



Hair style.?

With the reddish brown i sugest getting some carmel highlights! It would look fantastic, also the side swept longer bangs are in right now so stick with it! Good Luck



Hair style.?

leave your hair the same colour it sounds amazing! have your fringe cut bluntly to frame your face or if your now brave enough have it graduated so it starts shorter and as it gets longer it blends into the rest of your hair



Hair style.?

get them razored, they will blend in

No comments:

Post a Comment