Saturday, August 1, 2009

Wavy hair style: go away frizz!!!?

so i have wavy but frizzy hair. i always end up tying up my hair due to frizziness and im DYING to take it down. what are some products to help control my frizziness and tame my hair?



Wavy hair style: go away frizz!!!?

I also have wavy and very frizzy hair. After I shampoo and dry my hair, I put a little coconut oil on and it looks great. I buy coconut at a health shop.



Wavy hair style: go away frizz!!!?

ID LOVE to see these answers and i hav that EXACt problem!



i hardly wear my hair down...onli at partys and it is wavy,frizzy and dry..



maybe use some antifrizz products such as shampoos and conditioners AND after spray it with anti-friz serum..



gudLuK!



Wavy hair style: go away frizz!!!?

bed head control freak gel. works wonders!



Wavy hair style: go away frizz!!!?

try straightening it



Wavy hair style: go away frizz!!!?

get some curl enhancing gel spray..oil leave in conditioner..you may have to try more than one..i use the got 2 be line...they have an oily type product that tames the frizz...and it seems to condition it as well...also condition really well...hot oil ..and use that cholesterol stuff found in the ethnic hair products that stuff is great...

No comments:

Post a Comment